4/11/2009

OMG I DID IT!!!!!!

Finally after more than 2 weeks of trying to make this blog,



I DID IT ! ! ! ! ! !



Tryed to find a template that fit me and my style. With no luck. Came close on a couple. But they just weren't me. So about a few days ago I gave up the search after a very wonder lady posted a link in the threads at "Paperthread" (which I'm a member), on Blog Secrects. I checked it out and with the help of that blogs little tips and how to's, and just a LOT of trial and error.

I started with a blank template and built my own world, (so to speak).



Now it may seem a bit busy or clutered to some. But this is who I am and how I live. Even though I am totally obsessed with being organized. I am alway scrattered. I always have to be doing more than one thing at a time.



But anyways I hope you like the look and if not, WHO CARE



I DO, AND IT'S ME.



Have a great Easter everyone.



Now maybe I can get some sleep.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 2 of my GrandAngels