4/12/2009

Don't mind me I'm just tweekin things a bit. lol

And while I'm here let me show off my latest work.
This is a project I did for one of the design teams I'm on, "Sam & Hailey's Designs" @ PaperThreads (PaperThreads=<<http//www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=66_83>>PaperThreads)





Alright my links aren't workin, can some one tell me how to put the link in the word.





Anyways heres the little boxes I made useing Jan's cutter files.





I love these little things. And as anyone who knows me I am obsessed with being organized. And these are just what I needed for some of those little items. I put a lable on the lid sides of each one so I know exactly what's in each box. Stamped it and added little pearl beads for the flowers to set them off nicely.






Well I'm off to tweek some more. lol

Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 2 of my GrandAngels