6/02/2009

Could this day have gotten any better?

Hello and welcome to my world on the web.



No really. This has been the best day I've had in a really long time. Make some of the crap I've been dealt lately seem kinda ok now.



Not only did I get conformation from the lady that has special ordered the paperbag album. But tells me she looked at my stuff in my blog and store and says it's all just so awesome. If it is as good a quality as it looks then she'll want 3 albums a yr, maybe more.



Then I got in a bid on a S/O for a doz. cupcake b-day invites, due next week. And pays $25.



And the one for ALL the cookies, I got the S/O bid for 50 fancy CD holders, for now with more of these needed next month. Pays $200. It's that awesome.



Just when it can't get any better. While I was napping my pharmacist calls me and ask what am I doing on fri. Well duh I don't know, this is weird, (was he asking me out) lol. And tells me to come in at noon to pick up my $50 gift from a drawing they had. Way cool.



Now for the icing on the cake.




Ileana, ijr41ug , from PaperThreads just gave me the "Lemon Aid Stand Award" for attitude and gratitude to post in my blog. Now how COOL is that.
One of the great parts is I get to give it to someone I choose now. I get to give someone else a great day.

Here are the rules for this award.
Comment on this blog.
Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

But now my problem is everyone I would have choosen Ideana already has. lol

Chris, Lori, Elisabeth, Shirley, Jan. Congrats ladies you were all my choose as well.

Now Hummm I'll have to get back to you tomorrow. On this one. Right now I need sleep. Haven seen that bed yet tonight.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Just 2 of my GrandAngels