6/01/2009

Hello and welcome to my world on the web.



Hey everyone,
Well seems I've went and done it again. Trying to do more than a doz things at once.
I have been trying to run my store, get my design group back up and going, do my blog, post in 2 or 3 other groups, get the website up for my design group, Add to that, I just got another order for a paperbag album, And haven't even finished this one for my G/F. And got an order for a doz cupcake b-day invites, due next week. Plus I went and put bids on a few more request. 2 of which has answered me with "can I see a sample". I'd like to do some personal scraping as well. The 2 new baby girl grandangels, I haven't even started their books. And Miss Diva Raine will be turning 1 soon.
Brian is hounding me to get his résumé' typed up. I have store inventory, to get made, plus tons yet to list, I haven't been on Webiz in forever to check that store out. So I'm sure most everything needs to be relisted there as well.
Now top on some paper need done for these just as icings on the cake.
And is it no wonder this last week I had a mild heart attack and had to spend 2 days in the hospital getting pulled and poked every which way.
Oh I’m alright now, Just a little scare is all. And it was caused from water retention and not a problem with my heart.
You see about 3 months ago I started swelling up. And in the last month gain more than 20lbs. 10 of that in the last week and 5 of which was in just less than 48hrs. Was at the docs about 3 X’s and just given more meds and on my way. After gaining the 5 in 48 I called, they got me in, looked at me, gave me different meds, and out the door. From the time it took me to drive from his office across town to CVS(about 6mil) It got harder to breath, my arm got all numb and tingly, I had a hard time concentrating, and my chest was getting really tight. Well the pharmacist said to call for help right now.
Hubby came to the store and took me to ER. Where that doc when he found out I had just left mine. Said “you looked like this in his office” and called my doc. I would love to have heard that conversation. To which after that they put in in for 2 daggone days.
Still never found out what is causing the swelling.
Now the doc has me on meds that is causing and involuntary compulsive reaction, I hummm or mumble low constantly. And that drives me totally crazy. As well as everyone around me. lol
Just wanted to pop in and say hey to all and just let cha know what’s been happening in the Tazz world.

Be back to post as soon as I can.Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tazz!
    I just gave you an award. You can check out my blog for the details.
    Ileana

    ReplyDelete

Just 2 of my GrandAngels