4/19/2009

Amazing Talent

Just recently we found out that my daughter-in-law has hidden talents. She was taking these amazing picture with just her little phone camera. I couldn't believe some the shots she would have. It would take me all day following the babies around with my Nikon just to get maybe 2 or 3 good pics.
She made it very easy and hard to scrap for. See very easy as you didn't have to do anything to the pic for it to be perfect for that perfect page. Very hard as to pick out just which ones to use because they were all so good.

I told my son that she had some real talent there. So he decided to invest in that talent and got her one of the best cameras on the market, lights, props, backdrops the whole nine yards. Now they are looking into a studio for her to set up in.

I just had to share with you these pics she took of my other grandangels on Easter. This was her 1st photo shoot.
Now you tell me " She got talent"?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 2 of my GrandAngels