4/24/2009

RUNNIN ON EMPTY

Wow has it really been 5 days since I last posted. I have been so consumed with all I have to do. I always have "to many irons in the fire", but this time I have really over extended myself. Between the 2 charity auctions (1 finished, 1 to go) I said I make something for,
the scrapbook sketch challenge (finished),
the card sketch challenge (finished),
the requirements for the "Sam & Hailey Design Team" (finished, now working on #2),
the specialty challenge of making a Heraldry, (looked it up is all)
the KNK swap, (work in progress)
All the above due in like 6 days
the personal project I've put off for way to long, (work in progress)
my group on ebay, (check in about every other day)
the forum on PaperThreads. (check in everyday)
my own design team (on closed and reopened, on hold)
my chat group on PalTalk, (check in every evening)
my store on Etsy, (check every other day, last posted new was about a week ago)
my store on Webidz, (check in about once a week, last posted new was almost a month)
my store on ECrater, (check in when I remember, last posted new was before the holidays)
not to mention the personal books I should be working on for the new grand daughters (haven't started
My Emails and messages,
And that's just my scrapin life.
Wow now that I see it all listed, Boy I really over did it this month. Now add to the fact I haven't been sleeping but maybe 2-3 hrs a day, (doc's workin on that).
It has finally all caught up with me. I am now totally exhausted. I have been so tired all day, and I had to run my youngest son, T.J. to Mansfield, about hr away, today for Dr apt. I felt as if I were gonna fall asleep right there in the car. Even with all his chatter.
So I managed to get home and take a little nap (hr) then back atem.
But I'll tell you once I post this it's time for another one. I can here my pillow calling my name now.

Have a good evening everyone.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 2 of my GrandAngels