4/15/2009

CRS

I have just so busy finding and adding all the cool stuff to this blog I forgot to post. lol
Strike it up to my "CRS" and for those who don't know what that is "Can't Remeber Shit".
But I think you all gonna like the little gagets I'm adding here.
To help you with your own personal scrapin. Like quotes, tips, challenge, supplies and so much more.
I've also decide that since I have so much I wanna show all of you that I have done for sale, special orders, charities and person. That I'm gonna feature 1 item a day. Plus you can still see them all in the slide shows. But the featured item will show all the pics and have the details listed.
I am really starting to get excited about this blog thing now. And I hope you will all enjoy my site and add me to your watch and favs.

Ok back atem.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 2 of my GrandAngels