4/15/2009

Todays Feature Item

Today I'd like to show you a personal item I just recently did. I was looking around for something. As I've already told you I am obsessed with be organized. When I ran across tons of pony beads. They were everywhere and in everything. lol Well looking for something to put them in at was perfect I saw an empty contain that held my cds. Well this held them all perfectly when turned upside down. But what and ugly thing it was. lol

So I had to decorated it and this is what I came up with.

I cut the pole out of the center and placed a couple sheets of fun foam over the lid. Then covered that with "DCWV" glitter paper, some gold pleated trim I had left over, and of course "Prima" "Got ta have flowers and leaves", a filagree in the middle, then some beads to add more dimension.
Then moving on to the base I covered it with paper then painted on some "glaze" to go more with the lid. Then I continued to add more and more items till I was satisfied. Flowers, beads, 3d embellishments, and for the center piece of the base I took some "Grunge Board" I had then inked with walnut and gold, added a filagree on a pop dot in the middle then topped with beads.


I really do love the way this turned out. That I plan to make more. Even in different sizes.

I hope this gives you some inspiration to challenge yourself to find not only storage solutions but decorative ones at that.


And for those whose just not into this kinda of thing. You may want to look for these in the very near future in my stores. lol Or of course I always accept speical orders of any kind.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 2 of my GrandAngels